Financing for Your Next Property Investment
When you are looking to buy new real estate, you need the right credit resources to fit the purpose of your investment. No two property purchases are alike, and depending on your goals for your next investment, you might require special debt structures like milestone-oriented construction loans or mezzanine financing that combines traditional debt and equity sponsorship. Whatever your commercial real estate financing needs, W. Reynolds Commercial Capital is here to provide the funding you need to complete your purchase. No matter how large or small the property investment, there are options to fit every investment strategy and business cycle.
Our Commercial Real Estate Products
- Conventional Loans are fixed-rate products with amortizing payments and no prepayment penalties, making them popular for properties up to $50 million.
- CMBS Loans provide similar terms with slightly advantageous interest rates in exchange for some limitations on prepayment.
- Bridge Loans give entrepreneurs the ability to close quickly on properties and rehabilitate them before resale or refinancing.
- SBA Loans provide small businesses with the ability to finance the purchase of new facilities for their operations with generous terms.
- FHA and HUD Loans give participants in federal housing programs access to special financing resources to help them get the most out of their investments.
- Construction Loans with well-defined milestones that give you access to more funding as you build equity in a very literal way.
- Mezzanine Financing and Equity Sponsorship if traditional debt won’t quite finance your project, equity sponsors can be the key to closing on your next deal.
- International Financing is there for those whose projects take on a truly global scale, to help you access the high net worth investors and wealth funds that can make those projects possible.
W. Reynolds Commercial Capital provides customers with the best commercial real estate financing options available. Call today to start an application or to get help choosing the right funding method for your next property investment. Our associates are here to help.